Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Florence Festival of Books



I'm happy to announce that I'll be participating in the first annual Florence Festival of Books on Saturday, October 1st from 10 am until 4 pm. The event will be held at the Florence Events Center in Florence, Oregon. For directions, please visit their web page (www.eventcenter.org).

The festival will be the gathering place for approximately 60 writers and publishers. It's a place where we can sell books and make connections within the writing community. The event is open to the public.

To read the Press Release, please click here.

I'm really excited about the Florence Festival of Books. This will be my first book fair as an officially published author. I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I forgot to mention that the event is FREE to the public! :)

    ReplyDelete