Wednesday, December 1, 2021

December Specials & Upcoming Markets

 Good morning!

Can you believe that it's December already? This year has flown by!

I've just got a few updates today. First, I'll be continuing to discount everything in my online Etsy shop, Reprieve's Corner, through the end of the year.


 

 

December Specials:

Autographed Books 25% Off (all titles-- including my new novel, Alternatives)!

Handmade Jewelry 50% Off! 

All Handmade Crafts, Vintage, & Supplies 40% Off!

 

 

 

Upcoming Markets:

 

Coquille Eagle's Holiday Craft Bazaar

Friday, December 3rd-- open 9 am until 5 pm

Saturday, December 4th-- open 9 am until 4 pm

Location: Coquille Community Building, 115 N Birch Street, Coquille, OR 97423


This annual event always draws a large variety of local merchants. There are usually a few non-profit groups as well (including the local human society). Additionally, the Coquille Eagles usually have a booth where they sell fresh baked donuts-- yum!


Pony Village Mall Holiday Craft Faire

Saturday, December 11th from 10 am until 4 pm

Location: Pony Village Mall, 1611 Virginia Avenue, North Bend, OR 97459


This will only be my 2nd time participating in this particular market. Last time there were a variety of vendors-- some selling handmade items and some resale. Please, feel free to check it out!

 

(Shore Acres Light Display)


As you can see, it's a scaled down list for me this year. Unfortunately, the combination of the global pandemic and my personal health issues have taken their toll on be over the past two years. As much as I enjoy participating in local markets (and visiting with members of our community), I've had to reduce the number of markets that I participate in.

As my regular readers know, I'm not the most consistent blogger. So, in case I don't post again before then, I'd like to wish everyone a very happy holiday season and a wonderful new year!

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog post and for supporting my little crafting and writing business. I really appreciate it!

Happy reading!

~ H. S. Contino

No comments:

Post a Comment