Friday, July 22, 2022

Closing Sale!

Good afternoon,

With a heavy heart, I've decided to close my Etsy shop, Reprieve's Corner. I've marked down all of my handmade crafts and crafting supplies to liquidation prices (50% off). I'll continue to renew this discount rate until all of my current listings either sell or expire (Etsy charges us to renew listings).

www.etsy.com/shop/ReprievesCorner


I'll continue to do the occasional craft fair (especially around the holidays) until I run out of inventory and supplies.

I've also discounted signed copies of my books 30% off. Once my Etsy shop closes, books will be available for purchase through my blog, https://hscontino.com/.

Thank you all for supporting my creative endeavors for the past 11 years. I really appreciate it!

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment