Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Green Acres Grange Sale

Howdy!

Just a friendly reminder, this weekend is the Green Acres Grange Flea Market and Craft Fair. The market will be held on May 6th and 7th (Friday and Saturday) at the Green Acres Grange Hall. It is open to the public from 9 am until 4 pm.

There'll be a variety of vendors including both handmade crafts and affordable used items. There is also a small kitchen where they sell affordable hot lunches. They usually have donuts or muffins in the morning as well.
 
I'll be there with my books and a variety of handmade crafts. I also know that my friend, Jo Quackenbush, will be there with her "Crochet Blessings." She makes wonderful crocheted hats, scarves, and necklaces.

Come check it out! Mention this blog post and I'll give you 10% off your purchase at my booth.
 
~~ H.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment