Sunday, May 15, 2016

New Author Blog

Hello!

As most of you already know, I've been using Blogger for more than five years. Unfortunately, over the past year they have made more and more changes to the webpage that have made using Blogger for my author and crafting blogs a nightmare. The changes make the webpage freeze up on a regular basis while I'm attempting to create new posts. In addition, ever since they merged with Google, the webpage regularly kicks me out of my Blogger account and logs me into my pre-existing Google account instead. In the process, lots of my posts-in-progress have been lost. It's been incredibly frustrating.

After months of fighting with the updated Blogger, I've decided to wave the white flag. I give up! This will be my last post on this blog.

For now on, you can find me at my newly created author blog on Word Press. The new web address is:

HS Contino on WordPress

I hope that all of my regular followers will follow me to the new web page.

As always, thank you for your continued support of my writing. I really appreciate it!

Best wishes!

~ H. S. Contino

No comments:

Post a Comment