Thursday, June 3, 2021

E-mail Newsletter Idea

 Good morning!

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful June day wherever you are in the world. Personally, I love summers on the Oregon coast. We usually have several months of mostly sunny weather, but it never gets too hot. The coastal "breeze" (an inside joke since it's usually more like gusts that can knock you on your butt is you're not paying attention) keeps us comfortable.

Author's Photo 

Just a short post today. I recently received a bit of writing advice, and I wanted to run it by my blog followers. So, here's your chance to share your opinion. :) I have a question for everyone:

 

Would you be interested in signing up for a periodic e-mail newsletter?  

 

If I decide to go forward with this idea then I'd probably write the e-mail newsletters 2-3 times per year with updates on my writing-- projects I'm working on, upcoming author talks and markets or festivals I'll be attending, etc. 

Please feel free to share your thoughts on this idea in the comments below or send me a private email.

Okay, feel free to return to enjoying this gorgeous summer day!

As always, thank you for reading!

 

~ H. S. Contino, author

No comments:

Post a Comment