Friday, September 10, 2021

Online Writing

Good morning!

It occurred to me recently that I don’t think I’m shared my online articles on this blog. Over the past ten years, I’ve published numerous short articles online on the webpage, HubPages. Often these are practice articles or things that I wrote as “warm ups” before moving on to bigger writing projects (like my novels).

As my regular followers know, I’m a hodgepodge. I’m interested in a variety of topics and this is reflected in my writing. The articles that I’ve published on HubPages vary from recipes to book reviews to financial management to pets to fun outdoor activities. 

 

 

Most of the articles are short, so they won’t take up a lot of your time. Please, feel free to check them out. I’ve published articles under my usual pen name, H. S. Contino, but I’ve also published under the nickname “Reprieve26.”

My HubPages author profile:

https://hubpages.com/@reprieve26

 

Have a great weekend!

 

~ H. S. Contino 🤓

No comments:

Post a Comment