Monday, September 30, 2013

3rd Annual Florence Festival of Books


Hi!



I'm happy to report that the 3rd annual Florence Festival of Books was a success! In addition to selling books, I was able to meet and chat with the other authors and visitors to the event.











Unfortunately, our area was hit by a series of severe storms the weekend of the book fair. The bad weather made the commute to Florence and back a little bit scary, but my fellow writers and I all made it there and back in one piece!


  

I'd like to offer a heart felt thank you to all of you that braved the storm in order to attend the event and show your support for your west coast authors. It meant a lot to me-- and I'm sure the other authors and publishers would agree!-- to see so many friendly faces and recieve so much positive feedback.



 
 
 
Thank you, again. I realize that it's only been a few days, but I'm already looking forward to next year's festival!

~ H. S. Contino




No comments:

Post a Comment