Sunday, February 9, 2020

Upcoming Author Presentation

Hello everyone!

I hope that your new year is off to a great start.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I’ll be giving an author talk later this month. It will be at the Siuslaw Public Library in Florence, Oregon on Saturday, February 22nd at 1 pm.

I’m calling my presentation “Shipwrecks of the Oregon Coast.” Since I’ve researched and written about shipwrecks in both Coos and Curry counties, I’ll discuss some of the most interesting wrecks in both geographical areas. I’ll also compare the counties and the reasons why each had so many maritime accidents over the years.

I’ll speak for around 45 minutes and then have a Q & A session. I’ll also have signed copies of my books available for sale. The library also has the books available for check out.

So, if you’re in the area and looking for a Saturday afternoon activity, please feel free to attend.

Until next time!

H. S. Contino

No comments:

Post a Comment